Skinners’ Benevolent Trust Committee
The Skinners' Benevolent Trust Committee:
- Hold the Charity in trust for current and future beneficiaries
- Overseeing disbursements of crisis grants from the income of the Charity
- Reviewing the Charity’s Reserves Policy and Investments Policy
- Reviewing and managing any risk to which the Court as Trustee may be exposed
- Authorising the award of grants of up to £250 per applicant
You can find full Terms of Reference for the Committee here.
|The Hon. Emmeline Winterbotham (Chairman)
The Committee shall meet twice a year. The upcoming dates are:
- Tuesday 5 May 2020
- Monday 9 November 2020
You can find more dates in the Company Diary.
You can request the minutes of the latest Committee meeting or contact the Committee by emailing email@example.com
<< Get Involved in our Committees or Charities
<< See full list of Company Committees