The Regiment was adopted by the Company in 1954 and is a Territorial Army Communications Unit based in Bristol. The Regiment’s role is in providing secure communications for the government and various government agencies predominantly within the UK. It also supports the government in times of crises, by providing and maintaining the crucial emergency communications infrastructure.
The Honorary Colonel of the Regiment is a member of the Court, Bishop Richard Moth, and the Master and Wardens visit annually and donate awards for the best male and female soldiers.
The Squadron was adopted by the Company in 2013 and is based at Bletchley. It provides Independent Communication Support (ICS) to specified Other Government Departments (OGD) in the UK and worldwide and facilitates the collection and dissemination of national Information. The Squadron is a specialist volunteer unit and the only Special Communications (SC) unit in the British Army.