The Investment Committee:
- establish appropriate investment policies and risk tolerances for all portfolios
- oversee and monitor the performance of all investments of the Company and the Company's charities
- submit reports on investments to the Court
- advise the Court on purchases and disposals of freehold property, other portfolio investment transactions as well as investment policies
- appoint portfolio managers and monitor their performance against agreed benchmarks
You can find full Terms of Reference for the Committee here.
|Edward Goodchild (Chairman)
|Chairman of Finance Committee
|Chairman of Tonbridge F&GPC
The Committee shall normally meet twice a year in April and October or as directed by the Chairman.
The upcoming dates are:
- Thursday 22 October 2020
- Thursday 22 April 2021
- Thursday 21 October 2021
You can find more dates in the Company Diary.
You can request the minutes of the latest Committee meeting or contact the Committee by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Get Involved in our Committees or Charities
<< See full list of Company Committees